RSA Napier Storm Electric Scooter Giveaway Terms and Conditions
1. The RSA Napier Storm Electric Scooter Giveaway (the “Competition”) is run by RSA Napier (“RSA Napier”) Information on how to enter and the prize(s) form part of these terms and conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Employees may enter the competition, but are not eligible to enter during rostered hours. Entrants must be 18 years or over, and be a member of the RSA Napier.
3. COMPETITION ENTRY: Entry method is by each accumulation of purchase or purchases of food and beverages totalling Fifty (50) New Zealand Dollars (NZD), will be equal to one entry. All other purchases including but not limited to; raffles, merchandise, gaming, membership etc. will not be included in the competition or accumulation of purchases. All entries can only be made by swiping a members card when making purchases, any amounts purchased without swiping a members card will not be included in any accumulation and as a result will not be included for or towards an entry. Entrants may submit entries on a daily basis during the Competition period. Entries will be eligible to submit until the end of the Competition. RSA Napier reserves the right in its sole discretion to reject entries considered to be fraudulent in any way.
4. DATES: The Competition commences on Saturday, 1 June 2019 and closes on Saturday at 12 noon, 9th of November 2019.
5. PRIZE DRAW: Three winners will be drawn at a time after 5:00pm at random, to each win a Storm Electric Scooter and a helmet, on the 9th of November 2019. All valid entries received in before Saturday at 12 noon, 9 November 2019 will be eligible to win the prize draw. Any entries after this date and time will be invalid. The draw will be drawn at the RSA Napier at 34 Vautier Street Napier, Hawke’s Bay.
6. PRIZE WINNER: The winner must be present to receive their prize(s) on the day of announcement. The winner will only be able to claim their prize(s) upon presenting their RSA Napier members card, and one form of Acceptable Identification (if requested). Failure to do so may result in a redraw and the announcement of a new winner until one is able to produce their membership card.
7. PRIZE: The prize consists of a Storm Electric Scooter and a helmet. The prize will be presented to the winner, who must be present in person on the day of the draw at the conclusion of the announcement to receive their prize.
8. WINNER NOTIFICATION AND PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: The winner must be present to receive their prize on the day of announcement with one of the acceptable forms of Identification. The RSA Napier reserves the right to redraw the prize if the winner is not present to receive their prize, and if they can not present acceptable identification.
9. NO CORRESPONDENCE: RSA Napier’s decision regarding the Winner is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. NOT REDEEMABLE: The prize is not transferable, exchangeable nor redeemable for cash or other model and may differ from that pictured in promotional materials.
11. INFORMATION: By entering the Competition, winners agree to their names being published, and to be photographed and/or interviewed by RSA Napier, and RSA Napier may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
12. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES: Competition entries become the property of RSA Napier, which will keep the personal information it holds about entrants confidential and will not disclose it to third parties.
13. PRIVACY: Pursuant to the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any personal information.
14. NO LIABILITY: None of the participating companies, RSA Napier (or any other company or individual associated with the Competition) shall be responsible for or liable in any way (including, without limitation in negligence) in respect of: (i) any additional costs to the winners associated with the prizes, including any tax implications that may arise as a result of winning; or (ii) any loss, damage or personal injury whatsoever that is suffered or sustained (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) in connection with the Competition except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
15. ACCEPTABLE IDENTIFICATION: Acceptable Identification is a New Zealand Drivers Licence, New Zealand Passport, a Hospitality NZ 18+ Card or a Kiwi Access Card (the new HANZ R18 Card).
RSA Napier assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive an entry or any delayed entries. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the competition database, not at the time of transmission by the entrant.