Join the Napier RSA and enjoy the variety of activities and facilities we offer our members. Your membership also includes visitation right to an additional 300 plus Clubs nationwide and your membership card is also welcomed in Australia, Britain and Canada.
RSA membership offers members, members with reciprocal visiting rights and guests privileged pricing on their food and beverage making a day or night out with family and friends an affordable and enjoyable experience. We also offer live entertainment every weekend and a range of sporting activities to suit the most discerning member.
Joining the RSA can be as simple as calling into the Club and filling out the application form, or completing the on-line application and remitting your payment by direct credit.
The Napier RSA has over 2500 members making it the largest Club in the Hawke’s Bay. Join up today and come in and experience the difference.
Please see our Types of Membership options below:
- Returned Servicemen and Women; whom have served in any war or in a peacekeeping or peacemaking deployment as defined by RNZRSA
- Service Members; are either retired or serving members of the Armed Forces who do not qualify for ‘Returned’ membership. They include those who have served under CMT, the Territorial Forces, Cadet Force Officers and sworn members on the New Zealand Police Force.
- Associated Membership; is open to the members of the community eighteen years of age and over, who have not served in the armed forces or police, identify with and support the aims and ideals of the RNZRSA
- Special or Promotional; on occasion the Napier RSA may run a ‘Special Membership Promotional’ campaign. However, the normal investment to join the Napier RSA is a $35 annual subscription, $20.00 for partners, and $13.10 for anyone over 75 and who has been a member of the Napier R.S.A for a period of 25 years of uninterrupted service.
JOIN AS A MEMBER
Join the Napier RSA as a member and experience many benefits of belonging to a family club. You also obtain recipocal rights to over 300 clubs nationwide. Complete the Membership Form and submit your payment of $35.00 by direct credit using the bank account below using your first name, last name, and date of birth as your reference.
Bank Account Number: – 02 0700 0142878 00 Napier RSA Trading
Rules and Conditions
The Membership form is only part of the application process: Payment, photo, declaring additional information, and acknowledging the information is correct are also required.
After validation and issuing of the Membership card, the card remains the property of the Napier R.S.A and must be relinquished on request.
Each new member application is submitted to the Napier RSA Executive Committee for approval. Also, names are listed in the monthly magazine.
The Rules of the Napier R.S.A are available upon request from the Club Office.
We may at that time ask for your preference details. This allows us to inform you (with your permission) of the specials and events that interest you.
- One form must be used per membership application
- Membership is $35.00 per person
- If your partner wishes to join they must also complete this form, along with a payment of $20.00. Please use the bank account details above, using their first name, last name, date of birth, partner’s last name as their reference.
Begin your application process here